End Blindness from Glaucoma. Find and treat every case – 1/2 of all glaucoma patients are unaware they have the disease.
a. Identify all glaucoma patients.
b. Treat patients with glaucoma effectively to stop their disease and educate them to responsibly participate in their care.
c. A cure for glaucoma to restore vision lost to glaucoma must be found ASAP.
THOSE AT RISK:
• Continuing care for newcomers to our area-we become your total eyecare provider
• Consultations from other doctors
• Second opinions
(New Patients Are Always Welcome)
• Routine eye exams and eyeglass prescriptions
• Emergency eyecare
• Drivers license exams
Our Technical staff is eager to serve your needs
• Cataract, Glaucoma, Cornea, Eyelid Cosmetics
• Laser for Glaucoma, Retina after cataract membranes
EYE DISEASES WE CARE FOR:
• Macular Degeneration, Dry eyes, Cataracts, Corneal disease, Eyelid infections,
Injuries, and more…
• We create trust – the magic ingredient of a solid doctor/patient relationship. We experience fulfillment when trust is created. See our blog on “Good patient care”
• Personal service, not an assembly line.
• No intended long waiting – patients expect this.
• We educate our patients – when you understand your disease, you can choose options. You can feel in control of your disease.
• Compassion – we are known for our warmth and caring.
• Excellence – our doctors are active in residency training and stay on “the cutting edge” of technology.
• YAG and Argon Lasers-on premises-No Facility Fees!
• State of the Art examining equipment
• 3 kinds of visual field machines
• No stairs to climb, elevator to ride
• Good parking
Patients are requested to pay their “payment portion” the day of their visit. Your insurance plan and whether we participate will determine what you must pay.
Credit is only granted to those patients known to us to be responsible, who live locally, or who have a credit card which they will assign payment to after 30 days.
We participate with Medicare, and most managed care plans. If you have Medicare and a crossover secondary payor, you may have no out-of-pocket expenses. (Managed care or Medigap patients-please get authorization in advance if needed.)
All patients must pay their deductible and co-payments the day of the visit. Bring evidence that you have satisfied these requirements.
**Free eyecare for those without insurance and ability to pay can be arranged.**