How to Prepare for Your First Visit
Please bring with you all of the following so we can give you a thorough exam:
- A list of all medications you take by mouth and dosage
- Your actual eye drop bottles
- All glasses you wear including sunglasses
- Any previous medical records in your possession
- Print and fill out the new patient forms on this website
- All insurance cards
- Photo ID
About Your First Visit
In order to perform a thorough examination of your eyes, you may be given drops which will dilate (widen) your pupils.
You may feel more comfortable bringing someone with you to drive you home after your examination, although this is not often necessary.
Take all eye and other medications according to your regular schedule.
We value your time and pride ourselves on our ability to generally stay on schedule. Because glaucoma is an unpredictable eye disease, you or other patients may require additional tests that were not previously scheduled. For this reason please do not schedule other appointments the morning or afternoon of your visit.
OUR SERVICES FOR NEW PATIENTS INCLUDE:
• Diagnosis, treatment and surgery of glaucoma and other related eye disorders (cataract, etc.)
• Routine eye exams
• We accept Medicare assignment and Medicare crossovers/Medigap, as well as some other private ..insurances.
• Payment, is expected in full at the time of service. If you have an insurance plan we participate with ..(such as Medicare), you must pay your co-payment, deductibles and non-covered services.
• We accept check, cash, Visa, Discover and Master Card for your convenience.